Finally, Instagram has added the feature of embedding photos and videos on your blogs, websites & articles. Now you can create your own story using Instagram Photos & videos..
If you content is private then you can’t embed because its available only to those users whose photos and videos are public. Currently this features is being added to web version..
Below is the process of how to do embed photos & videos
- Login to Instagram via desktop web browser
- Go to any Instagram profile http://instagram.com/[username]To explain the process, i have chosen my profile
- Click on any photo or video.. On the right side of your photo/video, a new Share/Embed button is been added
- Click on that Share/Embed button
- Copy the Embed code & paste it onto your website or blog or article & when you publish you can see your photo or video…
- This is how it looks… once you paste the embed code on your blog or website or article & publish it..
The photo or video which you embed will appear with your username & Instagram logo.. On clicking the logo it will open the photo on Instagram & on clicking username it will open your profile where people can explore all your photos & videos..