You spend hours of researching, writing, finding graphics & uploading your blog posts but your work is not yet dont yet. You need to promote it as much as you can so that you can get the most out of it..
Here are some ways to promote your blog posts, some of them are even free..
- Social Media
Sharing your post on Social Media should be your first priority for promotion..
- Facebook: Add it on your personal & business pages, groups & through ads.
- Twitter: Schedule it on Twitter 2-3 times per day for the next 30 days.. Don’t forget to change the title..
- Pinterest: Create a board specifically for all your blog posts & pin each post to it.
- LinkedIn: Share on your LinkedIn profile, in groups you belong to & through ads.
- Google+: Share with your circles & publicly on Google+ for added SEO benefits.
- Bookmarking Sites
Bookmarking websites have millions of users.. so even this would be the best strategy to promote your post
- Add your latest blog post in your email newsletters.
- Share your blog post with people in related groups or forums you belong to.
- Send an email to your contact list with your latest blog post & ask them for the feedback.
- RSS Feed automatically pushes your posts to those who sign up.
- Other Blogs
- Comment on relevant blogs & include a link to your blog post.
- With a bit of rewriting, submit your post as a guest post to other relevant blogs.
- Join a blogging community & exchange links with other bloggers
You don’t have to sign up to all the below mentioned websites.. Pick a few which is the best for your industry & focus on those..
The above mentioned are few ways to promote your blog post.. If you know anything better than this.. please do share it by commenting on the post..